Sponsorship Opportunities at NA-PAC'13
Some of these opportunities are inherently limited in number. First come, first served. The deadline for sponsorship opportunities is August 1, 2013, to ensure that you are properly acknowledged in physical items with their lead times for production, delivery, and handling.
(Deadline August 1, 2013)
Please note that since the conference is co-sponsored by the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), a non-profit 501 (c) (3) professional organization, donations may be tax deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Sponsorship ContactsFor questions related to sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
Attn: Annett D’Antonio or Christina Tomhave
Louisville, CO 80027
Phone:  303-499-2299
How to Sign UpSponsorship, advertisement, and direct-contribution signup is accomplished via this PDF form that you can print and send to Centennial Conferences. A telephone or e-mail conversation with Centennial will suffice to reserve a limited opportunity, pending completion of the form.
- Conference Bags (limited to 2 sponsors): $6,000
- Display your company logo prominently on one side of the official conference bag that will be distributed to every registered delegate and exhibitor. The conference logo will accompany your logo on the bag.
Due to the lead time for the bag order, the deadline for bag sponsorship is June 6th.
- Student Grants (unlimited sponsors): $2,500
- Provide critical support for students who could not otherwise afford to attend NA-PAC’13.
- "Welcome to Pasadena" Reception (limited to 2 sponsors): $15,000
- The Welcome Reception will be held on Sunday, September 29th. The event features beer, wine, and spirits along with light appetizers and is open to all conference attendees and exhibitors.
- Women in Engineering Event (limited to 2 sponsors): $5,000
- NA-PAC'13 is pleased to announce that this popular evening event will begin with a formal presentation by notable leaders working in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics), followed by a reception with light hors d’oeurves and a cash bar.
- Coffee Breaks (limited to 10 sponsors): $1,500
- Coffee breaks will be served morning and afternoon, Monday through Friday, during the conference. Sponsors may support more than one break. Sponsorship includes prominently displayed signage and a 3' x 4' advertisement (sponsor-provided) at the coffee bar.
- Business Center Internet (5 sponsors, 1 per day): $3,000
- Wireless Internet access will be provided in the NA-PAC'13 Business Center. We will prominently display the name and logo of the daily sponsor. Sponsors may support more than one day.
- Conference Badge Lanyard ($2,500)
- Promo pen
- Promo highlighter
- Promo notepad
- Promo flash drive
- Single-sheet flyer (unlimited sponsorships available)
Promotional Materials & Inserts for Conference BagsThese physical items are provided by the sponsor in advance and typically imprinted with their name, logo, etc. NA-PC'13 will arrange to have them put into the delegate bags. The projected quantity required is 600 (we will inform sponsors promptly if registration figures indicate that more will be required). Unless otherwise indicated, only one sponsorship is available for each type of item will be accepted (i.e., the conference bags will not contain more than one promotional pen, notepad, etc.) Examples of frequently selected items are shown below; other ideas are welcome!
The fee is $1,500 per sponsorship unless otherwise indicated.
Logistics for Promotional Materials & InsertsAll materials for insertion into conference bags must be received by GES, the NA-PAC’13 exhibit decorator, by Friday, September 6th. Information on how to ship your materials to GES will be provided at a later date.
If materials are received by GES after September 6th, there may not be time to insert them into conference bags. No refunds or returns will be given for material received after September 6th and therefore not inserted.
NA-PAC'13 organizers reserve the right to decline promotional material deemed unacceptable in tone or character or that may detract from the scientific and educational nature of the conference.